- Preferred Vendor Network- You will have access to the Michelle Terry Team vendor list of several contacts that come from satisfied client experience.
- Market Updates- Complimentary comparative market analysis for your home every month to keep you up-to-date on your property's value.
- Charitable Donations- A cause near and dear to our hearts. We show our support to the community by making donations to children and families in need.
- Nationwide, International and Global Network- Michelle Terry Team belongs to several exclusive groups of top agents nationwide. Between these networking groups, your home is marketed and promoted throughout the United States and Canada! This means you have the maximum marketing exposure to buyers throughout the world.
- Annual Client Appreciation Events- Our team puts on several special events to show our appreciation for our clients and serve as an opportunity to keep in touch with you. Some of our past events include Thanksgiving Pie Party, Paint night, Trivia night, Pictures with Santa and Easter egging event.
- The Great Giveback- A portion of every transaction fee received by EXIT Realty Corp. International is pledged to charity. In 2004, the company began a long and successful affiliation with Habitat for Humanity when it sponsored the first of many Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter Work Projects in both the US and Canada. In 2016, EXIT Realty Corp. International introduced a program to match funds raised by its brokerages and agents to benefit Habitat for Humanity initiatives in their local communities.
- Monthly Newsletter- All clients receive a monthly newsletter with content to do with homebuying tips, updates on the market, gardening tips, listings, etc..
- Birthday Club- Clients will receive a birthday card with a scratch ticket every year in your birthday month!
- Monthly Giveaways- Every month we do a giveaway. The first 6 people to respond to the post with specific instructions WIN. We also support a local business monthly where you have a chance to win a $50 gift card!
- Specialty Transaction Services- We have a Listing Specialist that prepares listing packages; complete the listing contract; arrange photographs of the property; inputs information on MLS; arrange showings and initiates the closing process. We have Buyers Specialist also known as a buyers agent or buyers representiative, focuses on a purchaser's intrests. A buyer's agent helps potential buyers navigate the real estate market. They will determine the buyer's needs, add buyer's to recieve property alerts matching their specific criteria, schedule showings , host open houses, present purchase offers, negotiate, and guide you from start to finish with the home buying process. We have a Transaction Coordinator that is a real estate professional who manages all the paperwork and deadlines involved in a real estate transaction from start to finish. They handle many of the administrative duties and will work closely with the real estate agent to ensure that your transaction proceeds smoothly. We have a Client Care Coordinator that focuses on client service and communication. They will ensure all clients have been added to the VIP facebook group, birthday club, monthly newsletter, etc. They will ensure the client is satisfied with customer service calls. Client care coordinator does all social media postings.